Glamping Accommodation (Posh Camping) AT BRITISH MOTO GP – 24 to 26 August 2018
Glamping or VIP camping Accommodation at 2018 British MOTO GP – From ONLY £415 per tent for the whole weekend. breakfast included and free parking next to your tent. Price based on 2 people sharing – We can add extra beds for £50 each
If you are looking for somewhere really close to stay during the 2018 British Moto Grand Prix, and you are also looking for some luxury, you have come to the right place! We offer pre-pitched 4 or 5 metre bell tents complete with all furnishings and breakfast each morning. We have teamed up with Woodlands Campsite so your tent will be located a short walk away from the track .
The British Moto GP will again take place at Silverstone, and it will be a fantastic opportunity to see all the thrills and spills of a top MOTO GP race.
When you arrive at the campsite, your bell tent will already be pitched, and will be furnished with single Aerobeds, fitted sheets, duvets, pillows, throws, mats, rugs, battery powered light and table and chairs.
You can park your car next to your tent, so you can bring anything else you need (BBQ etc) and you won’t have to carry them long distances.
You can stay any number of nights from Thursday 23 to Sunday 26 August 2018 (leaving campsite on Monday morning), so you can time your visit all three days of the racing weekend.
Stay for 1, 2, 3 or 4 nights for only £415 per 4 metre tent, or £515 per 5 metre tent per weekend (based on 2 people per tent).
Our bell tents are very spacious so if there are 3 or 4 of you travelling we can supply extra beds for an additional £50 for the whole weekend. Please note, we can fit up to 3 beds max in a 4m tent, and up to 4 beds max in a 5m tent.
The camping area in Woodlands has access to hot showers, toilets and 24 Hour security. The campsite is located outside the race track but there are ample facilities including a bar and food vendors so you don’t need to worry about bringing anything. You can also park next to your tent so you don’t need to worry about dragging your bags from your car.
You can stay any number of nights over the weekend, and if you want to go home on Sunday, it’s no problem at all to leave your car parked at the campsite, and drive home when you are ready on the Sunday afternoon or evening (at no extra cost).
There’s so much on-site it’s hard to compile a short list, but we’ve given it a go! Make sure you’ve also looked over this event specific page as there’s a more detailed section about what’s on offer for those coming to camping at Silverstone.
- Live Music
- Comedy nights
- On-site pub
- Cash Machines
- Campsite Convenience Store & Trade Mall
- Complimentary Campsite Shuttle Service
- Disabled Camping area with full facilities for disabled customers in close proximity to the circuit
- Cassettes can be emptied at Chemical Toilet Disposal Points
- Mobile Phone charging facility
- Hair Dryer cabin
- The campsite roads must be kept clear at all times. Any vehicles blocking roads will be removed.
- The facilities provided in our disabled camping area are strictly for Blue Badge holders only.
- No generators are allowed on-site.
- Silverstone Woodlands is a NO GLASS campsite! Please decant all liquids into plastic containers before arrival.
- Please only take up the space you need.
- Do not camp under the powerlines
- Beware! DO NOT carry tall flag poles whilst walking in the proximity of the power lines!
- Monkeybikes, Minimoto, Pit Bikes, Scooters, Segways and Quads are strictly prohibited
- Glass – ALL glass bottles will be removed and disposed of by campsite staff on arrival!
- Gas cylinders exceeding 15kg.
- Sound systems capable of creating excessive noise.
- Campfires, firewood and fire starters are strictly forbidden.
- Restricted & illegal substances.
- Offensive weapons.
- Pet animals.
- Items that are deemed dangerous, offensive or unsuitable for the safe environment of the Campsite by Campsite Staff.
The serious bit: Silverstone Woodlands Campsite reserves the right to search any/all vehicles and/or persons on arrival. Admission will be refused to anyone carrying prohibited items, regardless of the tickets carried by the persons concerned and without refund. Silverstone Woodlands Campsite Ltd reserves the right to refuse permission of entry or re-entry to any person(s). No trading/flyering/placing of posters/stickers without prior written consent.
For more information on Woodlands site please click here.
Accommodation in pre-pitched bell tents.
Access to hot showers, toilets and 24 hour security on site
Free parking (one car or 2 bikes per tent) is included in the price and is located next to your tent. If you are not staying with us on the Sunday evening, you can leave you car parked for free until the race has finished and you are ready to go home.
The services of an experienced Pillow ground crew who are knowledgeable about Silverstone and the surrounding area
what's not included
Your entrance ticket to Silverstone Classic.
Your camping fees for Woodlands
All food and drink
Your individual travel insurance which should be suitable for a trip of this nature.