Glamping Accommodation at Woodlands– From only £325 for the whole weekend, tents complete with airbeds, fitted sheets, duvets, pillows, rugs, throws, mats, lamp and tables and chairs! Parking next to your tent.
If you are looking for somewhere really close to stay during the Silverstone Classic, and you are also looking for some luxury, you have come to the right place! We offer pre-pitched 4 and 5 metre bell tents complete with all furnishings.
When you arrive at the campsite, your bell tent will already be pitched, and will be furnished with two single airbeds, fitted sheets, duvets, pillows, throws, mats, rugs, battery powered light and table and chairs. You can park your car next to your tent, so you can bring anything else you need (BBQ etc) and you won’t have to carry them long distances. Our 4 metre tents cost £325 based on two people sharing for the duration of the event, and our 5 metre tents cost £425 based on 2 people sharing for the whole weekend.
Our bell tents are very spacious so if there are 3 or 4 of you travelling we can supply extra beds for an additional £50 per bed for the whole weekend from (Thursday night to Monday morning). We can fit up to 3 beds total in a 4 metre tent, and up to 4 beds total in a 5 metre tent.
The camping area in Woodlands has access to hot showers, toilets and 24 Hour security. The campsite is located outside the race track but there are ample facilities including a bar and food vendors so you don’t need to worry about bringing anything. You can also park next to your tent so you don’t need to worry about dragging your bags from your car.
You can stay any number of nights over the weekend, and if you want to go home on Sunday, it’s no problem at all to leave your car parked at the campsite, and drive home when you are ready on the Sunday afternoon or evening (at no extra cost).
There’s so much on-site it’s hard to compile a short list, but we’ve given it a go! Make sure you’ve also looked over this event specific page as there’s a more detailed section about what’s on offer for those coming to camping at Silverstone.
- On-site pub
- Evening entertainment
- Disabled camping area near disabled facilites
- Casettes can be emptied at Chemical disposal points
- Food traders onsite
- Campsite shop
- Tractor shuttles to and from the circuit
- Hot showers and permanent flushing loos
- The campsite roads must be kept clear at all times. Any vehicles blocking roads will be removed.
- The facilities provided in our disabled camping area are strictly for Blue Badge holders only.
- No generators are allowed on-site.
- Silverstone Woodlands is a NO GLASS campsite! Please decant all liquids into plastic containers before arrival.
- Please only take up the space you need.
- Do not camp under the powerlines
- Beware! DO NOT carry tall flag poles whilst walking in the proximity of the power lines!
- Monkeybikes, Minimoto, Pit Bikes, Scooters, Segways and Quads are strictly prohibited
- Glass – ALL glass bottles will be removed and disposed of by campsite staff on arrival!
- Gas cylinders exceeding 15kg.
- Sound systems capable of creating excessive noise.
- Campfires, firewood and fire starters are strictly forbidden.
- Restricted & illegal substances.
- Offensive weapons.
- Pet animals.
- Items that are deemed dangerous, offensive or unsuitable for the safe environment of the Campsite by Campsite Staff.
The serious bit: Silverstone Woodlands Campsite reserves the right to search any/all vehicles and/or persons on arrival. Admission will be refused to anyone carrying prohibited items, regardless of the tickets carried by the persons concerned and without refund. Silverstone Woodlands Campsite Ltd reserves the right to refuse permission of entry or re-entry to any person(s). No trading/flyering/placing of posters/stickers without prior written consent.
For more information on Woodlands site please click here.
Accommodation in pre-pitched bell tents.
Access to hot showers, toilets and 24 hour security on site
Free parking (one car or 2 bikes per tent) is included in the price and is located next to your tent. If you are not staying with us on the Sunday evening, you can leave you car parked for free until the race has finished and you are ready to go home.
The services of an experienced Pillow ground crew who are knowledgeable about Silverstone and the surrounding area
what's not included
Your entrance ticket to Silverstone Classic.
Your camping fees for Woodlands
All food and drink
Your individual travel insurance which should be suitable for a trip of this nature.