PLEASE NOTE – YOUR RACE TICKET AND CAMPING FEES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN OUR PRICE. YOU NEED TO BUY YOUR CAMPING FEES DIRECTLY FROM WOODLANDS
One or Two Person Pre-Pitched Tent at Silverstone Woodlands for 2019 Silverstone Classic
When you arrive at the campsite, your tent will already be pitched, and will be furnished with two single airbeds. All you need to do is bring your own bedding! You can park your car next to your tent, so you can bring anything else you need (chairs, BBQ etc) and you won’t have to carry them long distances.
The best thing about the Woodlands campsite is the location. This means you can walk from your tent to the Silverstone Classic action in just a few minutes. You don’t need to wait for transfers, you don’t need to sit in any traffic jams, you can come and go as you please, as often as you like.
We now offer our own branded sleeping bags which you can buy when you book a tent or at any time later. Full details can be found by clicking here.
You will have access to toilets, hot showers and 24 hour security all provided by the campsite. Don’t worry about entertainment during the evenings, the campsite also provides a bar, shopping village and multiple food outlets so there is always something to do. There is also a funfair next to the campsite, and of course if you buy weekend Classic tickets, you can enjoy all of the entertainment provided by Silverstone.
The 2 man tent is perfect for up to 2 people. These tents come furnished with up to two single airbeds and have a little porch outside so you can store some extra luggage. All you need to do is bring your own bedding, or alternatively we can provide you with brand new Pillow sleeping bags (£25 each) which you can keep after the Grand Prix.
Just £139 per tent per weekend.
There’s so much on-site it’s hard to compile a short list, but we’ve given it a go! Make sure you’ve also looked over this event specific page as there’s a more detailed section about what’s on offer for those coming to camping at Silverstone.
- On-site pub
- Evening entertainment
- Disabled camping area near disabled facilites
- Casettes can be emptied at Chemical disposal points
- Food traders onsite
- Campsite shop
- Tractor shuttles to and from the circuit
- Hot showers and permanent flushing loos
- The campsite roads must be kept clear at all times. Any vehicles blocking roads will be removed.
- The facilities provided in our disabled camping area are strictly for Blue Badge holders only.
- No generators are allowed on-site.
- Silverstone Woodlands is a NO GLASS campsite! Please decant all liquids into plastic containers before arrival.
- Please only take up the space you need.
- Do not camp under the powerlines
- Beware! DO NOT carry tall flag poles whilst walking in the proximity of the power lines!
- Monkeybikes, Minimoto, Pit Bikes, Scooters, Segways and Quads are strictly prohibited
- Glass – ALL glass bottles will be removed and disposed of by campsite staff on arrival!
- Gas cylinders exceeding 15kg.
- Sound systems capable of creating excessive noise.
- Campfires, firewood and fire starters are strictly forbidden.
- Restricted & illegal substances.
- Offensive weapons.
- Pet animals.
- Items that are deemed dangerous, offensive or unsuitable for the safe environment of the Campsite by Campsite Staff.
The serious bit: Silverstone Woodlands Campsite reserves the right to search any/all vehicles and/or persons on arrival. Admission will be refused to anyone carrying prohibited items, regardless of the tickets carried by the persons concerned and without refund. Silverstone Woodlands Campsite Ltd reserves the right to refuse permission of entry or re-entry to any person(s). No trading/flyering/placing of posters/stickers without prior written consent.
For more information on Woodlands site please click here.
Accommodation in 4 man (Vango Alpha 400 tents or similar) pre-pitched tents (Based on 2 people sharing each tent) at Woodlands.
One or two single airbeds are included, so just bring your own bedding.
Access to Hot Showers, Toilets and 24 Hour Security on site
Free parking (one car or 2 bikes per tent) is included in the price and is located next to your tent. If you are not staying with us on the Sunday evening, you can leave you car parked for free until the race has finished and you are ready to go home.
The services of an experienced Pillow ground crew who are knowledgeable about Silverstone and the surrounding area
What's Not Included
Your entrance ticket to Silverstone Classic.
Your camping fees for Woodlands
All food and drink
Your individual travel insurance which should be suitable for a trip of this nature.