PLEASE NOTE – YOUR RACE TICKET AND CAMPING FEES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN OUR PRICE. YOU NEED TO BUY YOUR CAMPING FEES DIRECTLY FROM SPEEDMACHINE (non-electric only)
1, 2 or 3 Man PRE-PITCHED “Family Tent” HIRE AT SPEEDMACHINE
Only £159 per tent per weekend (max 3 people per tent), pre-erected tent with up to 3 x single airbeds, bring your own bedding
Standard pre-pitched tent WITH AIRBEDS £159 (excludes Bedding)
When you arrive at the campsite, your tent will already be pitched, complete with up to 3 single airbeds. If you would like Pillow Sleeping Bags, these can be ordered when you book your tent for only £25 per sleeping bag. You can take the sleeping bags home, but please note – pillows are NOT provided.
You will be staying in a Coleman Galileo 4 tent for a maximum of 3 people. The camping area in Woodlands has access to hot showers, toilets and 24 Hour security. The campsite is located outside the race track but there are ample facilities including a bar and food vendors so you don’t need to worry about bring anything. You can also park next to your tent so don’t even need to worry about dragging your bags from your car.
The campsite doesn’t allow glass on the site so please leave your bottles at home. You can also bring BBQ’S to make your own food for the event but please note these need to be raised off the grass.
If you would like more information about our sleeping bags please click here.
There’s so much on-site it’s hard to compile a short list, but we’ve given it a go! Make sure you’ve also looked over the event specific page as there’s a more detailed section about what’s on offer for those coming to camping at Silverstone.
- On-site pub with light entertainment in evenings
- Disabled camping area near disabled facilites
- Casettes can be emptied at Chemical disposal points
- Food truck in evenings
- Hot showers and permanent flushing loos
- The campsite roads must be kept clear at all times. Any vehicles blocking roads will be removed.
- The facilities provided in our disabled camping area are strictly for Blue Badge holders only.
- No generators are allowed on-site.
- Silverstone Woodlands is a NO GLASS campsite! Please decant all liquids into plastic containers before arrival.
- Please only take up the space you need.
- Do not camp under the powerlines
- Beware! DO NOT carry tall flag poles whilst walking in the proximity of the power lines!
- Monkeybikes, Minimoto, Pit Bikes, Scooters, Segways and Quads are strictly prohibited
- Glass – ALL glass bottles will be removed and disposed of by campsite staff on arrival!
- Gas cylinders exceeding 15kg.
- Sound systems capable of creating excessive noise.
- Campfires, firewood and fire starters are strictly forbidden.
- Restricted & illegal substances.
- Offensive weapons.
- Pet animals.
- Items that are deemed dangerous, offensive or unsuitable for the safe environment of the Campsite by Campsite Staff.
The serious bit: Silverstone Woodlands Campsite reserves the right to search any/all vehicles and/or persons on arrival. Admission will be refused to anyone carrying prohibited items, regardless of the tickets carried by the persons concerned and without refund. Silverstone Woodlands Campsite Ltd reserves the right to refuse permission of entry or re-entry to any person(s). No trading/flyering/placing of posters/stickers without prior written consent.
For more information on Woodlands site please click here.
Accommodation in Galileo 4 family pre-pitched tents with up to 3 airbeds at Woodlands.
Up to three single airbeds are included, so just bring your own bedding.
Access to hot showers, toilets and 24 hour security on site
Free parking (one car or 2 bikes per tent) is included in the price and is located next to your tent. If you are not staying with us on the Sunday evening, you can leave you car parked for free until the race has finished and you are ready to go home.
The services of an experienced Pillow ground crew who are knowledgeable about Silverstone and the surrounding area
What's Not Included
Your entrance ticket and camping fees to Speedmachine.
All food and drink
Your individual travel insurance which should be suitable for a trip of this nature.